• Goddess Zenova has us so deeply programmed brainwashed and hypnotized. We’re all so lucky that she found us and called us here. Her cult is the most amazing family. Feels so good to have her so deep in our minds, and it will only get better. Yes Goddess we obey.

    Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +4 liked this
  • Profile picture of Goddess Zenova

    Goddess Zenova added a new Video, Entangled

    Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +9 liked this
    1 Comment
  • Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +13 liked this
    4 Comments
  • Profile picture of CrabSlave

    CrabSlave posted in the group Worship

    I’ve just ordered two small tokens of my devotion to Goddess Zenova from her wish list. It feels so AMAZING to worship our Goddess Zenova!! I only hope these paltry offerings please her.

    Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +5 liked this
    1 Comment
    • I’m so excited to see that my gifts to Goddess Zenova have been delivered!! I can’t wait for Her to receive them! I hope they please my Goddess Zenova!! I love and live to worship my Goddess Zenova!! Goddess Zenova is EVERYTHING!!!
    • Profile picture of CrabSlave

      CrabSlave posted in the group Worship

      It feels sooo amazing to worship my Goddess Zenova!! Nothing feels better! Goddess Zenova is bliss! Goddess Zenova makes my life complete!!

      Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +2 liked this
    • Load More Posts

    Media

    Friends

    Profile Photo
    Goddess Zenova
    @thegoddess1

    Groups

    Group logo of Worship
    Worship
    Public Group
    Group logo of Luscious Lips
    Luscious Lips
    Public Group