• I’m your robotic slave ready to be controlled goddess I live only for you my goddess zenova nothing else is of any importance only you

    Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +3 liked this
  • Happy valentines goddess anything you want I am at your command ready to obey

    Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +1 liked this
  • I must obey goddess zenova nothing else is of any importance but obeying goddess zenova

    Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +1 liked this
  • Goddess Zenova’s new audio only file “The Game” is incredible! Audio only makes it even deeper than a video could ever. It’s like she’s really there with you. 10/10. Recommend to everyone.

    Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +3 liked this
  • I will always be goddess zenovas obedient slave and property I am forever her obedient slave and I will always obey anything goddess zenova commands my place is under her control as obeying her is all that matters nothing else is of any importance but goddess zenova her will is absolute and I gladly obey without question for goddess zenova

    Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
  • Load More Posts

About Me

Goddess Zenova

Visual and recording artist, actress and CCH/NLP Practitioner using My talent/skills to control your mind and fill you with the most AMAZING pleasure.

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
MindFuckedSlave
@mindfuckedslave
Profile Photo
Mirko
@mirko
Profile Photo
Angie
@angie
Profile Photo
Vikislut
@vikislut
Profile Photo
belial
@belial

Groups

Group logo of GREEN Pleasure
GREEN Pleasure
Public Group
Group logo of Worship
Worship
Public Group
Group logo of Luscious Lips
Luscious Lips
Public Group