• Looks like this group needs a little love! How is everyone? Call me “G” nice to be here. I had several of Goddess Zenova’s foot worship files. Lost track of which devices they may have been on. It was way back in the day.

  • HYPNOTIZED SLAVES ALWAYS OBEY GODDESS ZENOVA

    Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +5 liked this
  • Hey y’all, just starting this journey. Where should I start?

    Profile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
    1 Comment
  • Feeling goddess zenova take control is always so good so right its better to be under goddess zenovas programming im always going to be her obedient slave nothing else matters but being under goddess zenovas complete control.

    Profile Photo liked this
  • I am so obsessed and addicted to Goddess Zanova’s seductive beauty. Her eyes, whether they spiral or not, are unrelenting in the way they gently but mercilessly draw me into Her, taking me deeper, dropping me further, making everything so wonderful. I have never felt this good before, and I have only Goddess Zenova to thamk.

    Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +7 liked this
  • Load More Posts

About Me

Goddess Zenova

Visual and recording artist, actress and CCH/NLP Practitioner using My talent/skills to control your mind and fill you with the most AMAZING pleasure.

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
RouvenW11
@rouvenw11
Profile Photo
Hypnofreek
@hypnofreek
Profile Photo
Mirko
@mirko
Profile Photo
Angie
@angie
Profile Photo
Vikislut
@vikislut

Groups

Group logo of Artistic  Devotion
Artistic Devotion
Public Group
Group logo of GREEN Pleasure
GREEN Pleasure
Public Group
Group logo of Worship
Worship
Public Group