• I am completely mindfucked and owned by Goddess Zenova. I will never escape there is no resistance. I wanted this.

    Profile Photo liked this
  • no can me me feel so good like goddess Zenova frist time i was under the goddesses spell i wanted her more and more after each video before i released i was brainwashed i long surrendered and accepted my total enslavement goddess Zenova owns me and will always own me and i love her for showing me that I am her property

    Profile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
  • i am goddess Zenovas slave i am goddess Zenovas property goddess Zenova owns me mind body and soul i must obey everything goddess Zenova tells me without question total obedience and submission to goddess Zenova is the best thing ever to happen to me goddess Zenova owns me and I will always belong only to goddess Zenova.

    Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +2 liked this
  • cyber bot 🤖🤖🤖🫨😵‍💫🫨

    Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +3 liked this
  • Load More Posts

About Me

Goddess Zenova

Visual and recording artist, actress and CCH/NLP Practitioner using My talent/skills to control your mind and fill you with the most AMAZING pleasure.

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Buzzle
@buzzle
Profile Photo
@
Profile Photo
Sandy
@sandyloam
Profile Photo
koossi
@koossi
Profile Photo
Dan
@partys0ng

Groups

Group logo of Artistic  Devotion
Artistic Devotion
Public Group
Group logo of GREEN Pleasure
GREEN Pleasure
Public Group
Group logo of Luscious Lips
Luscious Lips
Public Group