-
-
Goddess Zenova published a new video: Dreamland of Obedience
It’s time to follow Me down so DEEP into your darkest OBEDIENT dreams. I have visited you in your dreams many times but right now we are going to do something a bit different, I’m going to take you into a waking dream where I control your experience. You will still have even more dreams…
-
-
Goddess Zenova published a new video: Mind Bender JOI
My words penetrate your mind, everything I do pulls your focus onto Me, reminding you that My words that shape your mind. They bend, twist and fold your reality into whatever pleases Me. Everything I show you is Me. It is all Me, your Goddess Zenova. Feel Me now bending your thoughts to My will,…
-
- Load More Posts
About Me

Rhoan
Hello from New England....and now my journey towards being the best pet/slave for my beautiful Goddess Zenova is in full bliss, and I am very grateful for the opportunity. Thank you Goddess Zenova.
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
zenovas_lip_lover
@tyler-davis-6919
Moe333
@moe333
Mr x
@mr-x-2
Charisma_Effect
@charisma_effect
Gene
@specks


