-
Goddess Zenova published a new video: Slave Brain Brainwash Overload
It’s time for Me to completely overload you with My DEEP programming. I will shape your mind as I see fit as I turn you into exactly what I desire. Once you have been deeply implanted with my control you’ll never want Me out of your head . I am going to reprogram your brain…
2 Comments -
Goddess Zenova published a new video: Room 11011- Slave Brain Activation Code
Itβs time to enter room 11011, a place outside of your normal reality. 11011 a special code hiding in plan sight that triggers something in your mind even though you might not be consciously aware of it. Now that you are inside come to Me and kneel on the spiral mat and worship your Goddess…
1 Comment -
- Load More Posts
About Me

Rhoan
Hello from New England....and now my journey towards being the best pet/slave for my beautiful Goddess Zenova is in full bliss, and I am very grateful for the opportunity. Thank you Goddess Zenova.
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
zenovas_lip_lover
@tyler-davis-6919
Moe333
@moe333
Mr x
@mr-x-2
Charisma_Effect
@charisma_effect
Gene
@specks

