• It’s nice to relax with a little puzzle, it was so easy, the answers came all by themselves! 3️⃣3️⃣3️⃣

    Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +2 liked this
  • My mind is programmed to obey Goddess Zenova. I need to please Goddess Zenova. I love being controlled by Goddess Zenova. I belong to Goddess Zenova. 😌❤️

    Profile Photo liked this
    • Anytime Goddess Zenova dress’s up in red it usually means lights out and lust up. Well in this file she’s gorgeous in red and in black as ever. Thank you Goddess Zenova.

      • i belong only to goddess zenova i exist only to serve goddess zenova im nothing without goddess zenova controlling me to be goddess zenovas obedient slave and property is all that matters nothing else is of any importance only goddess zenova.

        Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +2 liked this
      • I know I already dit that subconsciously a very long time ago, but I think I should put it out there for everybody to see. So here goes:
        I hereby consciously and officially ask Goddess Zenova to program me to be Her completely obedient, mindless, robot slave.
        It feels good to acknowledge my craving for Goddess Zenova’s programming. And now back…Read More

        Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +1 liked this
      • Load More Posts

      Media

      Friends

      Profile Photo
      Goddess Zenova
      @thegoddess1

      Groups

      Group logo of Worship
      Worship
      Public Group
      Group logo of Luscious Lips
      Luscious Lips
      Public Group