• Follow my voice down so DEEP inside this place. Deeper inside, as you get deeper you begin to feel the true magic of this place. My magic. You may think you are all the way inside now that you can see me but this place exists outside of what you consider reality and it goes…

    Medusa's Call

    Follow my voice down so DEEP inside this place. Deeper inside, as you get deeper you begin to feel the true magic of this place. My magic. You may think you are all the way inside now that you can...

    Read More
    Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +3 liked this
  • Who’s ready to visit Medusa’s realm?

    Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +9 liked this
    3 Comments
  • a clip from Dreamland of Obedience

    Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +5 liked this
  • It’s time to follow Me down so DEEP into your darkest OBEDIENT dreams. I have visited you in your dreams many times but right now we are going to do something a bit different, I’m going to take you into a waking dream where I control your experience. You will still have even more dreams…

    Dreamland of Obedience

    It’s time to follow Me down so DEEP into your darkest OBEDIENT dreams. I have visited you in your dreams many times but right now we are going to do something a bit different, I’m going to take you...

    Read More
    Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +4 liked this
  • Profile picture of Goddess Zenova

    Goddess Zenova published a new video: Mind Bender JOI

    My words penetrate your mind, everything I do pulls your focus onto Me, reminding you that My words that shape your mind. They bend, twist and fold your reality into whatever pleases Me. Everything I show you is Me. It is all Me, your Goddess Zenova. Feel Me now bending your thoughts to My will,…

    Mind Bender JOI

    My words penetrate your mind, everything I do pulls your focus onto Me, reminding you that My words that shape your mind. They bend, twist and fold your reality into whatever pleases Me. Everything I show you is Me....

    Read More
    Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +1 liked this
  • Load More Posts

About Me

Goddess Zenova

Visual and recording artist, actress and CCH/NLP Practitioner using My talent/skills to control your mind and fill you with the most AMAZING pleasure.

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
MindFuckedSlave
@mindfuckedslave
Profile Photo
Mirko
@mirko
Profile Photo
Angie
@angie
Profile Photo
Vikislut
@vikislut
Profile Photo
belial
@belial

Groups

Group logo of GREEN Pleasure
GREEN Pleasure
Public Group
Group logo of Worship
Worship
Public Group
Group logo of Luscious Lips
Luscious Lips
Public Group