-
Itzjustme posted in the group Total Obidience to Goddess Zenova
I am completely addicted to Goddess Zenova. I love giving her all my pleasure. Goddess Zenova owns me.
-
Inquam posted in the group Artistic Devotion
-
-
droneguy posted in the group Luscious Lips
Goddess Zenova’s lips are really and truly hypnotic. They, and She, are so incredible! 😵💫😍
-
I know I already dit that subconsciously a very long time ago, but I think I should put it out there for everybody to see. So here goes:
I hereby consciously and officially ask Goddess Zenova to program me to be Her completely obedient, mindless, robot slave.
It feels good to acknowledge my craving for Goddess Zenova’s programming. And now back…Read More - Load More Posts
About Me

Goddess Zenova
Visual and recording artist, actress and CCH/NLP Practitioner using My talent/skills to control your mind and fill you with the most AMAZING pleasure.
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files

