• Goddess zenova owns me controls me completely her will is absolute her word is law I belong only to Goddess zenova I am her permanent property I submit I obey without question goddess zenova is my entire world nothing but goddess zenova is of Importance my place is under my goddess zenovas hypnotic control forever obedient only to goddess zenova.

    Profile Photo liked this
  • Profile picture of CrabSlave

    CrabSlave posted in the group Worship

    I’m so happy to see my gift to Goddess Zenova has arrived! I hope She’s pleased! It feels sooo amazing to please Goddess Zenova!

    Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +2 liked this
  • Goddess Zenova is so amazing! She is the greatest hypnotist in the world and the most incredible Goddess. Once she gets inside your head it’s forever! And it’s the best thing ever to be addicted and controlled by her. 333 always obey.

    Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +4 liked this
  • Profile picture of CrabSlave

    CrabSlave posted in the group Worship

    I’m in day 3 of chastity for Goddess Zenova and I feel incredible! So much so that I felt the urgent need to buy Her a present. I hope she enjoys the gift from her devoted Crablsave!

    Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +1 liked this
  • I’m now in CHASTITY for GODDESS ZENOVA, thanks to Her recent video, “Chastity Mind Cage”. I’ve never done chastity before, but I’m already filled with so much pleasure knowing that I’m obeying my Goddess Zenova. Pleasing Goddess Zenova is the greatest pleasure imaginable! I love being controlled by Goddess Zenova!!

    Profile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
  • Load More Posts

About Me

Goddess Zenova

Visual and recording artist, actress and CCH/NLP Practitioner using My talent/skills to control your mind and fill you with the most AMAZING pleasure.

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
UmmmSudo
@ummmsudo
Profile Photo
twelds2
@twelds2
Profile Photo
on4you
@on4you
Profile Photo
Starzzz
@starzzz
Profile Photo
Neb
@nebula413

Groups

Group logo of Artistic  Devotion
Artistic Devotion
Public Group
Group logo of GREEN Pleasure
GREEN Pleasure
Public Group
Group logo of Worship
Worship
Public Group