• I find your trances mind blowing
    You voice your looks your body sexually arouses me

    Profile Photo liked this
  • The deeper I go under Goddess Zenova’s spell, the more pleasure she makes me feel. She unlocked levels of pleasure within me like no one else before (and I had been searching). Now I know She is the one, my only mistress, my only Goddess, my owner. I belong to Her. She can do with me whatever She wants.

    Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
  • Goddess Zenova is hot in so many ways and yes her voice, eye, Tits body gives me an instant hard on😘😍

    Profile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
  • Goddess zenova owns me im her permanent property goddess zenovas will is absolute her word is law I obey without question as that is my function as her permanent property mindless obedient and submissive to goddess zenova nothing else is important but goddess zenova.

    Profile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
  • Every time I wacth or rewacth any of the videos in my collection I remember why I’m goddess zenovas permanent property to be used and controlled by goddess zenova no one is so good than goddess zenova nothing else is of importance but goddess zenova even when I knew goddess zenova was enslaving me to her will I wanted it goddess zenova owns me…Read More

    Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
  • Load More Posts

About Me

Goddess Zenova

Visual and recording artist, actress and CCH/NLP Practitioner using My talent/skills to control your mind and fill you with the most AMAZING pleasure.

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
aNon
@anon2
Profile Photo
megabat12
@megabat12
Profile Photo
UmmmSudo
@ummmsudo
Profile Photo
twelds2
@twelds2
Profile Photo
on4you
@on4you

Groups

Group logo of Artistic  Devotion
Artistic Devotion
Public Group
Group logo of GREEN Pleasure
GREEN Pleasure
Public Group
Group logo of Worship
Worship
Public Group