• theres nothing better than being owned and controlled by goddess Zenova i live only for goddess Zenova she owns me and do whatever she wants to me.

    Profile Photo liked this
  • the dark goddess Zenova owns me

    Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +2 liked this
  • My favorite affects; spirals now snaps ith spirals. WOW!

    Profile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
  • This is where I truely belong under my owner goddess Zenovas control goddess Zenova will always own me and control me anytime she desires I can only obey everything she says I’m forever under goddess Zenovas control

    Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +1 liked this
  • .So lovely and captivating

    Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +5 liked this
  • Load More Posts

About Me

Goddess Zenova

Visual and recording artist, actress and CCH/NLP Practitioner using My talent/skills to control your mind and fill you with the most AMAZING pleasure.

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Buzzle
@buzzle
Profile Photo
@
Profile Photo
Sandy
@sandyloam
Profile Photo
koossi
@koossi
Profile Photo
Dan
@partys0ng

Groups

Group logo of Artistic  Devotion
Artistic Devotion
Public Group
Group logo of GREEN Pleasure
GREEN Pleasure
Public Group
Group logo of Luscious Lips
Luscious Lips
Public Group