• Profile picture of Roger Rabbit

    Roger Rabbit posted in the group Worship

    Very new here, watched the intro trance video (which was very nice), where should i go from here?

    Profile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
    5 Comments
    • welcome Roger, any of the free vids is a good place to go next, i am a fan of Ultimate Surrender or Addicted to my control. Also watch Intro to trance, or any other vid at least once a day for a week to get the best experience and programming from it and enjoy your new bliss as Goddess’s pet.
      • Continue Watching the Free Vids, and when your mind is ready , go get a Subscription
          • in particular, watch Goddess TV to get a taste of a range of files. 1 month level 2 is a good way to explore beyond the free tier. either buy 3 months after that, or select some favourites to buy and download.
          • Welcome! I don’t have anyhting to add to what others have said, except I can testify that it’s really worth it to become Goddess Zenova’s slave. I wish you the best on your path to submission!
            • My only advice would be to follow your fetish : ) If there is something in a vid description that makes you go, hmm that might be fun, give it a try, because Goddess Zenova will absolutely massage that part of your mind into a whole new experience.
            • I had a dream I was talking to Goddess Zenova about her programs and how some videos felt like they had me completely brainwashed and others where I (regrettably) felt like I wasn’t getting put under her spell. But she told me that (roughly paraphrasing because i can’t remember the exact words) “It doesn’t matter if some files don’t feel like they…Read More

              Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +9 liked this
            • Spent Monday watching GTV, becoming more empty and addicted for Goddess. Being taken up and down over and over was pure bliss.

              Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +5 liked this
            • Its always so good to be under goddess zenovas perment control its much better listening and surrendering to her control as these are the rules I live by

              1 I obey only goddess zenova without question.
              2 im nothing but goddess zenovas property to do with as she pleases whenever she wants to use me.
              3 nothing but goddess zenova matters only…Read More

              Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +5 liked this
            • Load More Posts

            Media

            Friends

            Profile Photo
            zenovas_lip_lover
            @tyler-davis-6919
            Profile Photo
            vblank
            @vblank
            Profile Photo
            Goddess Zenova
            @thegoddess1

            Groups

            Group logo of Artistic  Devotion
            Artistic Devotion
            Public Group
            Group logo of GREEN Pleasure
            GREEN Pleasure
            Public Group
            Group logo of Luscious Lips
            Luscious Lips
            Public Group