• It’s time to follow Me down so DEEP into your darkest OBEDIENT dreams. I have visited you in your dreams many times but right now we are going to do something a bit different, I’m going to take you into a waking dream where I control your experience. You will still have even more dreams…

    Dreamland of Obedience

    It’s time to follow Me down so DEEP into your darkest OBEDIENT dreams. I have visited you in your dreams many times but right now we are going to do something a bit different, I’m going to take you...

    Read More
    Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +4 liked this
  • Profile picture of Inquam

    Inquam posted in the group Artistic Devotion

    β€’ 1 month ago

    Venus Zenova in sable ; 333 spirals

    Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +1 liked this
  • Just taken my next step to level 3. Thank You Goddess Zenova

    Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +2 liked this
  • I am deeply hypnotized by Goddess Zenova.

    Profile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
  • Green pleasure is the most amazing pleasure.

    Profile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
  • Load More Posts

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
zenovas_lip_lover
@tyler-davis-6919
Profile Photo
vblank
@vblank
Profile Photo
Goddess Zenova
@thegoddess1

Groups

Group logo of Artistic  Devotion
Artistic Devotion
Public Group
Group logo of GREEN Pleasure
GREEN Pleasure
Public Group
Group logo of Luscious Lips
Luscious Lips
Public Group