Profile Photo
Love Addicted Goon View Comment
  • @YourWillingSlave
  • •February 6, 2026

Please, Goddess Zenova, make me spend the rest of my otherwise meaningless life falling deeper and deeper in love with You, my irresistible everything? I live to obey and please You. Please accept my complete surrender as my eternal gift and sacrifice to Your incredible beauty and...

Profile Photo
Obey Me Pay Me GREEN Pleasure View Comment
  • @YourWillingSlave
  • •February 5, 2026

I’m so weak and in love with Goddess Zenova. I must give Her everything to make Her happy.

Profile Photo
Mind Control Matrix View Comment
  • @YourWillingSlave
  • •February 5, 2026

Chat

Profile Photo
clip View Comment
  • @YourWillingSlave
  • •February 4, 2026

I embrace my weakness for You and surrender myself to You, my ultimate Goddess and dreams come true. Thank You for everything.

Please wait...

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Goddess Zenova
@thegoddess1