• a clip from Dreamland of Obedience

    Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +5 liked this
  • It’s time to follow Me down so DEEP into your darkest OBEDIENT dreams. I have visited you in your dreams many times but right now we are going to do something a bit different, I’m going to take you into a waking dream where I control your experience. You will still have even more dreams…

    Dreamland of Obedience

    It’s time to follow Me down so DEEP into your darkest OBEDIENT dreams. I have visited you in your dreams many times but right now we are going to do something a bit different, I’m going to take you...

    Read More
    Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +4 liked this
  • Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +6 liked this
    2 Comments
  • It’s time to spiral down so DEEP for Me, I know it’s your favorite state of being. Just watch Me as I take you so incredibly DEEP with My words, eyes and My spiral spinner. My spiral spinner sucks all your thoughts away so your mind can be completely empty and ready for Me to…

    Spiraling Down Deep

    It's time to spiral down so DEEP for Me, I know it's your favorite state of being. Just watch Me as I take you so incredibly DEEP with My words, eyes and My spiral spinner. My spiral spinner sucks...

    Read More
    Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +6 liked this
  • Load More Posts

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Goddess Zenova
@thegoddess1

Groups

Group logo of Artistic  Devotion
Artistic Devotion
Public Group