Profile Photo

RichelleB The PartlyNormal LMTOffline

    • a clip from The Mind Labyrinth of Control

      Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +14 liked this
      3 Comments
      • I just watched the full video and I don’t actually remember much, but all I know is that I’ve never been so happy to be Goddess Zenova’s obedient slave. Thank you so much Goddess Zenova! ❤️
        • Yes goddess I obey for i am your slave
          • Quick question…If Goddess pulls us out of our body to visit her in the Liminal and then places the leash and collar on us, that should lock us down and trap us in the Liminal until she takes the collar off(as long as no traumatic emergencies are requiring us back in body immediately)?
          • A clip from Darkest Dream

            Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +9 liked this
            2 Comments
          • Load More Posts

          Media

          Friends

          Profile Photo
          Goddess Zenova
          @thegoddess1