Profile Photo

RichelleB The PartlyNormal LMTOffline

    • Obedience to Goddess Zenova, and only GODDESS ZENOVA, is bliss! I will always do anything and everything Goddess Zenova tells me to! Goddess Zenova owns me!!

      Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +5 liked this
    • Profile picture of CrabSlave

      CrabSlave posted in the group Worship

      β€’ 2 years ago

      I’ve just ordered two small tokens of my devotion to Goddess Zenova from her wish list. It feels so AMAZING to worship our Goddess Zenova!! I only hope these paltry offerings please her.

      Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +5 liked this
      1 Comment
      • I’m so excited to see that my gifts to Goddess Zenova have been delivered!! I can’t wait for Her to receive them! I hope they please my Goddess Zenova!! I love and live to worship my Goddess Zenova!! Goddess Zenova is EVERYTHING!!!
      • Profile picture of CrabSlave

        CrabSlave posted in the group Worship

        β€’ 2 years ago

        It feels sooo amazing to worship my Goddess Zenova!! Nothing feels better! Goddess Zenova is bliss! Goddess Zenova makes my life complete!!

        Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +2 liked this
      • Profile picture of SubmissiveToZenova

        SubmissiveToZenova posted in the group Worship

        Doesn’t it just feel so good become a mindless drone for goddess? It feels like I finally have a purpose, to obey Goddess Zenova😍

        Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +7 liked this
        3 Comments
      • Profile picture of 333mymindobeys

        333mymindobeys posted in the group Worship

        I am 100% devoted to the Cult of Zenova, I belong only to Goddess Zenova forever 😵‍💫

        Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +6 liked this
      • Load More Posts

      Media

      Friends

      Profile Photo
      Goddess Zenova
      @thegoddess1

      Groups

      Group logo of Artistic  Devotion
      Artistic Devotion
      Public Group
      Group logo of Luscious Lips
      Luscious Lips
      Public Group
      Group logo of Worship
      Worship
      Public Group