• Profile picture of Goddess Zenova
    Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +5 liked this
    2 Comments
    • A video that will leave you deeply entranced and filled with pleasure in so many ways. Thank you Goddess Zenova !

        • There is nothing like having Goddess Zenova reformat your mind as She sees fit. Just letting the changes happen, letting the subconscious accept them while the conscious mind simply shuts off, it’s the best preparation for going even deeper. I find starting with this file really puts me in the right state for enjoying other files afterwards. ☺️

          • Profile Photo
            Lazaro Getty
            @lazarogetty131
            Profile Photo liked this
          • I know I already dit that subconsciously a very long time ago, but I think I should put it out there for everybody to see. So here goes:
            I hereby consciously and officially ask Goddess Zenova to program me to be Her completely obedient, mindless, robot slave.
            It feels good to acknowledge my craving for Goddess Zenova’s programming. And now back…Read More

            Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +1 liked this
          • Goddess Zenova was the first tist to introduce me to the wonderful world of erotic hypnosis – and apparently the first to implant triggers, cause I keep falling back into EH, watching GZ clips – and looking for new ones. Her cadence and visage is just too mesmerizing to ignore 😵

            Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +4 liked this
            2 Comments
            • She wasn’t my first, but she will be my last. No one before Her had managed to take me so deep during a session that I actually woke up at Her command with no memory of what happened after the induction. The first time it happened, I knew I had found the one for me, and now years later, my only regret is that I didn’t find Her sooner.
                • I know i would do anything for goddess zenova as well shes so good serving her is all I want nothing else matters only her she has that ability to make you want to be her slave i know even i surrendered to her so willing and dont regret it one bit.
              • a clip from Mind Bender

                Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +6 liked this
              • Load More Posts

              Media

              Friends

              Profile Photo
              Goddess Zenova
              @thegoddess1

              Groups