• Profile picture of Goddess Zenova

    Goddess Zenova published a new video: Medusa’s Call

    Follow my voice down so DEEP inside this place. Deeper inside, as you get deeper you begin to feel the true magic of this place. My magic. You may think you are all the way inside now that you can see me but this place exists outside of what you consider reality and it goes…

    Medusa's Call

    Follow my voice down so DEEP inside this place. Deeper inside, as you get deeper you begin to feel the true magic of this place. My magic. You may think you are all the way inside now that you can...

    Read More
    Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +2 liked this
  • It’s time to enter room 11011, a place outside of your normal reality. 11011 a special code hiding in plan sight that triggers something in your mind even though you might not be consciously aware of it. Now that you are inside come to Me and kneel on the spiral mat and worship your Goddess…

    Room 11011- Slave Brain Activation Code

    It’s time to enter room 11011, a place outside of your normal reality. 11011 a special code hiding in plan sight that triggers something in your mind even though you might not be consciously aware of it. Now that...

    Read More
    Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +8 liked this
    1 Comment
    • A must have for all devotees, pets and slaves who enjoy and desire wanting more while pursuing further enhancement and devotion to Goddess Zenova.

      • A clip from Room 11011 Slave Brain Activation Code

        Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +11 liked this
      • Profile picture of Madam Admin

        Madam Admin published a new video: Star Sparkle JOI

        I see you are back again… back for more PLEASURE. It feels so amazing to stare into My eyes and go so DEEP for me, I know it does. I’m going to take you so DEEP under My control before getting you so excited and on and the edge for Me. You will sit on…

        Star Sparkle JOI

        I see you are back again... back for more PLEASURE. It feels so amazing to stare into My eyes and go so DEEP for me, I know it does. I'm going to take you so DEEP under My control...

        Read More
        Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +3 liked this
      • Profile picture of Goddess Zenova

        You know how amazing it feels to watch Me and to get so excited by Me, your Goddess Zenova. Now I’m going to make it so you dream about all the pleasure you get from watching and listening to Me. Watch Me now in my layers of lavender as you fill with excitement. The more…

        Sweet Submissive Dreams

        You know how amazing it feels to watch Me and to get so excited by Me, your Goddess Zenova. Now I’m going to make it so you dream about all the pleasure you get from watching and listening to...

        Read More
        Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +3 liked this
        1 Comment
      • Load More Posts

      Media

      Friends

      Profile Photo
      Goddess Zenova
      @thegoddess1

      Groups