• That’s right your Succubus Goddess is back. I’ve been gone for too long and I feel your need for me growing so strong now that I have returned. It is that time of year when the vale between realms and dimensions is at its thinnest so I can take you DEEPER into my actual realm…

    Down Into Darkness Succubus

    That’s right your Succubus Goddess is back. I’ve been gone for too long and I feel your need for me growing so strong now that I have returned. It is that time of year when the vale between realms...

    Read More
    Profile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
  • It’s almost time to follow the Succubus down into the darkness

    Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +4 liked this
    1 Comment
  • it’s time to cum abroad my ship and let you alien Goddess Zenova do her experiments

    Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +5 liked this
    2 Comments
    • This is one of the most powerful videos. I could not break from her eyes. I was mesmerized the entire time and felt the most amazing bliss. The calming voice enticed me to trust everything about her. The trust allowed me to go deeper than ever. I will be back.
      • I woke up this morning and was compelled to come back here and stare into the alien’s eyes again. Nothing feels better than following Goddess Zenova.
      • For those who have watched Encounter, did you enjoy the POV of seeing your body? Is that something you would enjoy in other things like the mind control chamber?

        Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +2 liked this
        2 Comments
      • Profile picture of Goddess Zenova

        Hello again, welcome aboard my ship. When you are here on my ship you are technically in a completely different dimension so you may feel a little strange and things may look and behave strangely. You can’t really trust your human eyes while you are here, it’s very similar to being inside a dream where…

        Encounter- Mind Invasion HFO

        Hello again, welcome aboard my ship. When you are here on my ship you are technically in a completely different dimension so you may feel a little strange and things may look and behave strangely. You can’t really trust...

        Read More
        Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +2 liked this
      • Load More Posts

      Media

      Friends

      Profile Photo
      Ifreakstyle
      @ifreakstyle
      Profile Photo
      Eerik
      @eerik
      Profile Photo
      Desiree
      @dustinb163
      Profile Photo
      Blissbot
      @spiraling_blissbot
      Profile Photo
      GoddessWorshiper
      @goddessworshiper

      Groups